Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Dentists ceilings should have artwork

Sitting in the dentists chair, I wondered why there was artwork on the wall but not on the ceiling...after all, I spent most of my time in that room looking up at the ceiling while my teeth were getting scraped.

Come to think of it, why don't all dentist and operating rooms have something interesting to look at on the ceiling. It sure would make the patient experience less boring. Yes, boredom was a big part of the surgeries I've had in my life. I've opted for being awake, since that usually results in quicker recovery time.

During today's cleaning, they discovered that one of my fillings has fallen out. Perhaps I'll bring along my iPod when I go back and get it replaced. Should drown out the sound of the drill too.

No comments: